Canon PIXMA MX492 Printer Drivers Download for Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP 32-bit and 64-bit, and Mac.
Print from more locations than ever with the MX492 thanks to outstanding connectivity options and the ability to place the printer more places than ever with it’s 30% reduction in size over previous MX models. With Google Cloud Print and AirPrint, you can print wirelessly from your compatible smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere around the office. It’s loaded with timesaving features, as well, including a fully-integrated automatic document feeder which holds up to 20 sheets. Plus, the optional XL ink cartridges mean you can print longer before having to replace your cartridges.
Canon PIXMA MX492 driver Full & Software Package (windows)
Download / Installation Procedures windows
IMPORTANT: Please ensure that your PC is connected to the internet while performing the following.
- Download the driver file above. For file storage location, check computer settings
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file to decompress it and display the Setup screen. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Canon PIXMA MX492 mac driver Full & Software Package ( Mac OS )
Download / Installation Procedures Mac
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Install the software by double-clicking the “Setup” file and following the on-screen instructions. Then, do the connection settings for your product.